Snowman Pizza Dough Recipe!
This yummy snowman pizza dough recipe is a perfect treat on a cold and snowy winter night! This recipe makes approximately 2 large pizzas, or 3 medium pizzas.
- 4 c. bread flour
- 1 envelope of instant yeast
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1-3/4 c. water, very warm
- Spray oil
- Corn meal (optional)
- Sauce: traditional marinara or you can try something fun like ranch!
- Toppings of your choice (cheese, meat, veggies, etc.)
1. Preheat your oven to 500°F.
2. Add your dry ingredients to the mixer and start on low, using the dough hook.
3. Add the oil.
4. Add the very warm water.
5. Let the mixer run for a few minutes while the dough comes together. After those few minutes are up, turn the mixer up to medium or medium-low and let it knead the dough for 8-10 minutes.
6. Get your pans ready by spraying them with the spray oil, and if you like, you can lightly dust with corn meal.
7. Stop the mixer and let the dough rest for a few minutes. Then transfer the dough to an oiled bowl and let it rise for an hour until it doubles. Punch down the dough and divide it into 2-3 even balls, depending on your desired size. Let the dough rest for 30 minutes more at room temperature.
8. Roll out your dough and place it on the prepared pans.
9. Add your toppings!
10. Bake on a cookie sheet at 500°F for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and the crust is golden.
There may be a lot of steps, but this snowman pizza dough recipe sure is easy (and delicious too!).